picky bichirs

jardiniarokeep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2011
Brunei Darussalam
about the pics maybe on sunday with the endlicheri with a full belly u will be satisfied;)

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
I think bichirs have preferences like humans. Some bichirs tend to gorge while others eat a small meal like a model trying to keep their figure. My bichirs seems to love shrimps so I highly recommend that.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dpete88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
in the drivers seat
My endli is the same way. He won't go near the pellets but he does a quick dash to get to any tilapia I throw in there while my ornate eats everything and anything even floating foods. It all depends on the individual fish IMO

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

scalesandfins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
sportsmans paradise
my congicus was kinda reluctant to eat pellets for a while but now he will eat massivore and im about to switch to the nls mega fish pellets
but he loves feeders and market shrimp. they for sure learn that they eaither eat when they can or starve

y26tan18

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2011
Singapore
at least you've seen your bichirs eating. I've never seen my moke or weeksii ate before. but they're still alive after 3 months. so I guess they're eating something...

anarekist

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
try feeding at night, they all have different personalities and some are more comfortable in the dark.

jardiniarokeep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2011
Brunei Darussalam
thanks for the advices guys and here it is the picture of my endlicheri llamalord :) cb 028.JPG and sorry about the dirty glass

cb 028.JPG

MFK Ivan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
Malaysia
Stop feeding it for 3 days after you replace your water cause the smell of food will be gone by then.
Their sense of taste will be triggered when food is present.
It works for my endli! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store