Pink convict x topaz cichlid

Theos.dad

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2021
Anybody seen this cross yet? Obviously the body will look like a convict but I'm curious what the color or pattern may come out as.

* I have a female that was getting beaten up by another larger female and had to remove her from the tank. The only other place I had for it to go ATM was into a community that happened to have a male pink in it. They apparently have eggs under a rock cave. Curious as to what they'll be like

Reactions: HybridFinatic

Jaxson_Beans

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2020
Anybody seen this cross yet? Obviously the body will look like a convict but I'm curious what the color or pattern may come out as.

* I have a female that was getting beaten up by another larger female and had to remove her from the tank. The only other place I had for it to go ATM was into a community that happened to have a male pink in it. They apparently have eggs under a rock cave. Curious as to what they'll be like
there’s breeding and non breeding dress none will come out pink in F1 but if you do f1 x f1 youll get around 25% pink in f2 and you’ll get matching alleles which will allow for more variation in f2 then in f1

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

Reactions: HybridFinatic
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store