PLANTING HOOKS 2K12 !!!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Fish landed-1

Got off work alittle early today so I decided to stop at the "college of NJ" for a quick hour. After about 45 minutes it started to rain but I decided to continue, good thing I did cause soon after a nice pound and half bass striaght murdered my "jiggy jig !!!

Not a monster but its not a bad way to start off the year !!! :headbang2

~~~~~~FISH MORE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~~~

securedownload.jpg

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
there ya go man, my two bass so far weigh about as much as your 1, LOL! give it another 2 weeks here and i should be able to start murdering the big ones out at the honey hole... time will tell!

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
yeah im thankful for that haha. guys with kayaks and boats are KILLING big bass in 20 or so feet out on the lakes now. seen lots of reports where guys are catching between 2 and 4 bass in the 3 to 7lb range every trip. its makin me wish i had a kayak BAD lol

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Dont be confused, we(the fishing forum) keep the fishing forum in heavy rotation !!!!!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Fish landed-12

Was able to sneak in 3 hours of fishing today at my Plainsboro spot !!! After wasting some time throwing a crank bait around I said forget that and went to the "jiggy jig". Once I did that it was on and popping !!!! I missed about five but was able to land 8 crappie, two YP, and two LMB !!!

Catching 12 in January in NJ makes for what ill call an excellent day !!!!

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hhhh.JPG

ii.JPG

photo.JPG

yy.JPG

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
thats whats up T!

just3542

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
North Haledon, New Jersey
Nice catches CF! I guess I need to get out on the water soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store