PLANTING HOOKS 2K12 !!!

just3542

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
North Haledon, New Jersey
Going out tomorrow for some fish at my cousins house in central nj. Hopefully will catch something and get my first fish!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Fish landed-9

Well since I worked on Presidents day my boss said he'll give me off Friday, so all week Ive been checking the forcast and it said 63 nice and sunny. Well I woke up to rain, wind, and the prop on the trolling motor breaking about a hour in. The water was still pretty clear but they wasnt chasing nothing, no spinny, no crank, I mean nothing but the "jiggy jig" came a live and banged three bass back to back around the island. It went dry for a awhile then out of nowhere BAM I banged five CP back to back, they were seating right down there in the grass and wouldnt chase nothing but if you put that "jiggy jig" in their face they would hit it. It was slow after that but I managed another bass before giving up......

Slow bite, cold, and windy but thanks to the CP it was a decent day !!!

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
nice man!

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
i bet bro thats how it was last tuesday for me.. i reached in to the water to retrieve my snagged crank after catchin that first big one and had to leave like 30 minutes later cuz i couldnt get warm again... but hey when ur catchin fish its worth it!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Fish landed-6

DId a 7:45am to 2:30pm at the "Amazon" on this windy, and cold day. The bite was super slow but I managed the first fish of the day about 45 minutes in on the crank bait but from there the bites were spread out. Once again the "jiggy jig" was the only thing working except for number five(monster CP) that marked my first ever catch on the A-rig......

Cold and slow but ha Ive had worst...........

~~~~~~FISH MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STRESS LESS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
good day on the water T, ur makin me look terrible i havent gotten on numbers yet! should happen soon though...

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Thanks boss and if it wasnt for the CP things would be the same way but break out days come and go. So what days should you fish , nobody knows thats why you go MUCH as possible !!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store