Please give me hope

reddead38

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2013
USA
Believe me I was shocked as well. I didnt want the SDs or pacus to grow that fast. Got them about a quarter and they tripled size in no time.
And I never noticed the growth on polys till I got rid of them I didn't keep any for longer than 6 months and they had grown around 3"
The lungfish I have only had a year and a half from 4" and has been 22" for quite some time now. Maybe sometime if I clear out a tank I'll start from scratch and try to grow them that fast again. Ill time it doing week by week updates since my fish were mythical growth dragons apparently.

Champagne Papi

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2015
Lol
Don't know exactly what you're asking in that comment, but size wise the 11 incher can probably eat your delhezi if given the hunger and opportunity.
lol Nessi (Loch Ness Monster) is the hunter of the tank by far, but the big Sheila's a sweetheart. No worries with her

Champagne Papi

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2015
I was a
Don't know exactly what you're asking in that comment, but size wise the 11 incher can probably eat your delhezi if given the hunger and opportunity.
I was asking has anybody had an albino seg get to 9-12 inches? Somebody in the thread said try massivore pellets it would help them get bigger

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
I was a
I was asking has anybody had an albino seg get to 9-12 inches? Somebody in the thread said try massivore pellets it would help them get bigger
Any food would HELP... It's like the commercials that say "your results are garanteed!" You call customer service and complain that the product didn't work and they hold by their litteral meaning and sarcastically inform you that "those ARE Your RESULTS"... They nevr said it would work for you the way you wanted it to. Nothing against Massivore pellets... you're feeding such a varied diet you probably can't do any better with them.

Champagne Papi

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2015
Any food would HELP... It's like the commercials that say "your results are garanteed!" You call customer service and complain that the product didn't work and they hold by their litteral meaning and sarcastically inform you that "those ARE Your RESULTS"... They nevr said it would work for you the way you wanted it to. Nothing against Massivore pellets... you're feeding such a varied diet you probably can't do any better with them.
I thought so. I heard the albinos don't get that big I was just wondering if somebody had one 10 inches or longer

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store