Poly update (Warning: Pic heavy)

Kaiden

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2012
Long Island, NY
Hi all!

I've been meaning to post back here months ago to thank you guys for your initial help in getting me started with my poly collection but never got the chance to. Sooo as both an apology and thanks (especially to Dr. B), here are a bunch of photos of my current group.

When I first got them on May 2016.

P. Palmas

P. Buettikoferi 1

P. Buettikoferi 2

P. Polli 1

P. Polli 2

Group shot

Peek-a-boo

Their 55 gallon grow out tank

And now here they are....

Moved them to my 125g since the top cover is more secure than the 55g (I hate microbubbles...).

They're a lot harder to take a pic of since there's so many places to hide :confused:

My favorite poly them of all...This one's P. Polli 1. She (?) was the smallest of the bunch (3") and now she's the second fattest of them all and even outgrew my 2 Buetti, which is almost impossible to take a pic of.

Annnnd my photo bombers :D Out of the 20+ pics I took, they were almost in half of it lol.

Enjoy! And thanks again! :)

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Very nice looking upper jaw poly set up! You can pretty much put in any community fish in there. Sounds like lots of fun. Keep us updated. Thxs

Reactions: Kaiden

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Nice bunch!

Reactions: Kaiden

Kaiden

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2012
Long Island, NY
My big girl finally decided to show her presence so I took some shots. She's almost as tough to see as my two Buetti despite her size.

FishNCash FishNCash , I'm liking the poly + angelfish combo. I've had no issues since putting them together and having an upper and bottom swimmers fills out the tank pretty well. :)

Reactions: moe214
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store