Poor Girl Got Beat Up

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
Wanted to share my hectic weekend

Ive been trying to get my male bds to breed her for a few months now. Put her in with a male on sunday, he tried breeding her to the point that she actually discarded pups that were prob only about 3 weeks old... I had no idea she was already prego :(

I couldnt sleep all night sunday, but excited to see my big spot bd male had nailed her monday morning. Hope this one takes and she gets prego again... We will find out in about 2 months...image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: cheon

STINGRAYED

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2012
us
Wanted to share my hectic weekend

Ive been trying to get my male bds to breed her for a few months now. Put her in with a male on sunday, he tried breeding her to the point that she actually discarded pups that were prob only about 3 weeks old... I had no idea she was already prego :(

I couldnt sleep all night sunday, but excited to see my big spot bd male had nailed her monday morning. Hope this one takes and she gets prego again... We will find out in about 2 months...View attachment 1128782 View attachment 1128783 View attachment 1128784
Bummer But also good news...

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
Im guessing it is like a pouch of undeveloped babies

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
my female has done that twice from being beat up by a male as well. Sorry vamptrev vamptrev but the good news is she may be stuck again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store