Quest to Find Pseudoplatystoma Orinocoense

caribemob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2008
philadelphia
I have been trying to find the elusive Orino. I have reached out to some of our most trusted vendors. Wes from Rare fish,Jeff from TUIC, Mark from Discus origins, and ECZS John who has also never let me down when it come to rare fish. Jeff told me that he would put another request in to his fishermen to try and catch some. I know Jeff has been to my knowledge the only Vendor, that has ever had these TSN in stock. I started to research this fish about three months ago and found out that these were supposed to be the smallest growing out of the TSN group. Im not sure how true this is but that inspired me to want to find one. Hopefully some others can chime in or even Vendors can chime in on some of the facts of this fish and maybe trying to get these fish on several different stock list. I might be the only one at thew moment truly hoping this fish pop's up but maybe this might spark interest from other hobbyist, that don't know much about the Orino, or never had a tank that can house the other animals.

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store