notop.fem1.jpg

notop.male1.jpg
camet.fem.jpg
camet.male.jpg
cyclo.pr.jpg
cr.macrop.jpg
t.centrar.jpg
winejuv.jpg
F1 juveniles of G. winemilleri available now. As usual, adult photos give you a better perspective of what is to become of the little guys ;)

winemill.jpg

winemill1.jpg

sveni35.jpg
sveni36.jpg

Same here. G. sveni of 4" display only glimmer of what's to come later!

sveni1.jpg

sveni3.jpg

altifrons.uatuma.jpg
Sorry haven't full adult pics in my photo library of R. Uatuma altis to share, so above juvenile stock photo will have to suffice for now.

altif.toc3.jpg

But I do have adult G. alti R. Tocantins young adult photos to compliment the above juvenile stock photo.

altif.toc2.jpg

altif.tap5.jpg
More to share on next thread immediately following...

Reactions: isde02

bigguapote

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
New Jersey
www.tangledupincichlids.com
Pt 2

jurupari.jpg

retro.lap.jpg

abramites.jpg

abramites1.jpg

How cool are those orange finned Abramites?!

b.falcatus1.jpg

s.brasil4.jpg

schom.col1.jpg

rhino.toc.jpg
gallag.col.jpg

nigrita.jpg

mbu4.jpg
boul2.jpg

Sorry I haven't a photo of the 4"+ emperor cichlids yet, but you get the picture..

c.bocourt.jpg
On the same note, adult bocourti photo attached; juveniles currently available.

motag5.jpg

Not much to see on stock juvenile red tiger mots, so here's a library photo of one a little larger with color to share.

festivus.jpg

ocel.piran.jpg
ocell.marajo.jpg

virid2.jpg

virid3.jpg

This is a really sharp fish I've never seen with my own eyes. Tough to photograph too as they have highly reflective scales. My camera flash drowns them out. Of course if I had designated photo tanks, better equipment with illumination from above/below, and particularly more time and patience, I may then have higher quality photos to share. In this life, I am lacking those ingredients. But I make no excuses for not having a lot of fish to offer.
I hope you see something of interest. As always, please visit my web site now and again for additional photos of available species as well as an updated stock list.

Later this week, stay tuned for wild L046 zebra plecos, Cichla intermedia, C. orinocensis, C. temensis, Mesoheros atromaculatus, M. ornatus, Caq. myersi, Krono. umbrifera, Acaronia voltuosa, Creni. 'dwarf Orinoco', Pseudohemiodon apithanos 'Caquata', Xyliphius lepturus, and more. You may check my web site stock list this weekend for updates on the above if you like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store