Red Texas Cichlids for Sale!! TAKE A LOOK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koliveira

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
Atascadero CA
www.undertheamazon.com
Eh, can you post pictures of the two parent fish? Red Tex. generally are showing their red colors by 3"...if they aren't showing much red color by then then they aren't gonna turn red or even orange. To be honest I don't think they will even turn orange. Red texas are my fav. hybrid, done a lot of research on them and what not, and 80% of the time if they aren't gettin red by the time they are 3" they won't color up. Just a fact. They are awesome fish though and you are gonna have some killer lookin adults....
Many of them are turning very red a few have no color at all. I'm not the breeder so I do not have pictures of the parents.. The last shipment I recieved from them I got 40% or so that turned orange/red or some variation.. They did not really color up untill 5-6" mark for me although by 3" you can start to tell.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Get some pictures of the red/orange ones....have a better chance of sellin those....;). I know I would rather see the red ones than the ones that aren't red.

koliveira

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
Atascadero CA
www.undertheamazon.com
I will post pics. of the ones that are the best color but they will be more..The ones on this thread are average and if you order a few you have a better chance at getting one with better color.

These guys are not guaranteed to turn bright red! They will have some sheen of orange/red/burgandy!!! There is always a chance one will get nice color and that is the fun in growing them out.:grinyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store