RTC and TSN Information

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
Do you see the big Monster Fish keepers, logo? at the top. Under that is Blog and Calculator. When your logged in, and in a sub forum, you can press "post new thread" :)

Well Karl I see the logo,blog and calculator but I don't see "post new thread". When I click on forums I see my threads but whenever I click it says "add more constrains to your search. Searches that give complete data base are a bad idea". Could u please guide me again. Step by step. God bless you dude

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
Well Karl I see the logo,blog and calculator but I don't see "post new thread". When I click on forums I see my threads but whenever I click it says "add more constrains to your search. Searches that give complete data base are a bad idea". Could u please guide me again. Step by step. God bless you dude
Ok, do you see on this page right here, where your reading this. While your reading this, just look over the comment i wrote in blue, ok? then look at my name, ok? When you have done that, you make sure your logged in, then you look at my name again. ok? My name at the comment written with blue, then you look over that, theres when its posted, then over that you should see a button where you can press like with facebook for something, it says f like, or flike. Over that you will see Thread: RTC and TSN Information. Then you look above and it says "Reply to thread" you see that? Ok you see it, right where it is? Ok you know where the + Reply to Thread, is now. Good.

Now you go to the Catfish page, under bottom dwellers, and you look at the place where the Reply to Thread was, and you will se Post new thread.

Hope this helps :D

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
Karl thanku so much. I want u to see my thread it's about hole in the head please help
What catagory did you post it in? You go to the catagory, and then you find it, ok?
It will be marked with green, if its your own i think. Else you can see if its what you posted on the title ofcourse. If that dosnt work you can search for the title, in the search bar in one of the corner on your screen. Atleast its near the corner on my screen :D

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
What happened was I wasn't so sure how to post so
I posted it in bottom dwellers by mistake. It is about cichlids. But u can still read it and guide me please. It's about hole in the head

Brayzor1991

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2013
bend
So I have 2' rtc he is a very beautiful and docile fish, upon buying him at 2" for my 110 gal I knew he would soon outgrow the tank and I would have to upgrade. That being said, unfortunently I have found out that my floor in my house will not support any bigger of a tank, which leaves me stranded at the moment. He is most certainly big enough to break my tank and I realize this, but I am fortunent he is so docile and I am willing to do a lot of things to keep him and watch him grow to his maximum potential. So what I'm getting at is hopefully you guys can give me an idea for a outdoor set up that would be cost effective such as possibly a pool or something. My questions however are how to heat something that big outside? I live in bend oregon and summer is soon to be upon us which makes things a little easier but it does get cold here at nights and the winters are harsh temps as low as -30. How would I go about building my boy a suitable home! Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to here back.
P.S. I am a wildland firefighter and move for 5-6 months every year which I will be leaving within a month or so. I need to get this underway very soon!

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
So I have 2' rtc he is a very beautiful and docile fish, upon buying him at 2" for my 110 gal I knew he would soon outgrow the tank and I would have to upgrade. That being said, unfortunently I have found out that my floor in my house will not support any bigger of a tank, which leaves me stranded at the moment. He is most certainly big enough to break my tank and I realize this, but I am fortunent he is so docile and I am willing to do a lot of things to keep him and watch him grow to his maximum potential. So what I'm getting at is hopefully you guys can give me an idea for a outdoor set up that would be cost effective such as possibly a pool or something. My questions however are how to heat something that big outside? I live in bend oregon and summer is soon to be upon us which makes things a little easier but it does get cold here at nights and the winters are harsh temps as low as -30. How would I go about building my boy a suitable home! Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to here back.
P.S. I am a wildland firefighter and move for 5-6 months every year which I will be leaving within a month or so. I need to get this underway very soon!
Dude, you should probaly make a thread with all this info, instead of putting it here.
You'd probaly have a better chance of getting good responses.
Necrocanis, isnt very active on the forums right now, and he made this thread.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store