Scary Clowns are on the prowl.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Reports of scary clowns luring children into woods and away from school grounds are popping up left and right.P
ople in Alabama,Georgia,North Carolina,Pennsylvania and Maryland have reported scary or suspicious encounters with people dressed up as clowns.
At least nine people identifying themsemves as clowns have been arrested in Alabama.Seven including two adults and five juveniles face felony charges of making terrorist threats.....Pennsylvania State Police have received reports of clown sightings in multiple counties including an incident in Ebensburg in which a clown was caught peeping through a woman's window.
download.jpg

Reactions: chopsuey

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
It's getting out of control. It could be all in good fun, but it's getting a bit out of hand. If I saw a dude dressed as a clown on the edge of the woods, I'd laugh pretty hard. I wouldn't think, this dude is trying to kill me, it's just some guy trying to be creepy.

A lot of the stories are being stretched a bit as well.

We had a local picture pop up that spread all over facebook, people claiming they were eyewitnesses. One individual claimed he ran the clown off only to be chased by four more. It was later proven to be a hoax by the person who took the picture, it was all for fun.

So, that makes you wonder why all of these idiots are lying about the incidents to try and blow the whole clown thing out of proportion.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Social media is the root of this kind of nonsense.Once someone posts something silly it seems to catch on and take a life of it's own.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
All I'm saying is if a clown shows up in my area, he best have Kevlar under that onesie.

This is stupid. Copycats all over the place being retarded and as stated are definitely going to catch a round before or during Halloween.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
A scary clown figure here would get beaten senseless in no time at all

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store