Senegal Bichirs Spawned:D

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Did you consider methylene blue
Yes I went out to a lfs this morning, and a good friend of mine said his store Petsupplies Plus didn't carry it. I actually have API quick cure that I will try until I get the methylen blue. Thx for your suggestion:)

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Yes I went out to a lfs this morning, and a good friend of mine said his store Petsupplies Plus didn't carry it. I actually have API quick cure that I will try until I get the methylen blue. Thx for your suggestion:)
Lmk if you want me to order it for you.

Hoplo

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2011
New Zealand
Exciting, I have managed to spawn my poly's a few times, but never managed to get the fry to grow out. So me the hard part is ahead. Good luck with it. :D

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Exciting, I have managed to spawn my poly's a few times, but never managed to get the fry to grow out. So me the hard part is ahead. Good luck with it. :D
Thx Hoplo:) Imo the fry forage the bottom for tiny microscopic live food, this is why I was not successful the first time been culturing microworms for the fry:) I won't give up until I successfully raise some fry.

Reactions: Woefulrelic

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Update Sunday managed to collect more eggs, added a few drops of API Quick Cure . TBH didn't think the eggs were fertile, so after two days looked at one of the eggs with magnifying glass and noticed movement:) Checked several times to make sure is wasn't my imagination lol. The API Quick cure saved the eggs from fungus. I will be exchangeing water out everyday from the main aquarium. Sorry I didn't post sooner had a honey do list had to paint the kitchen or no peace of mind for me lol. I will continue to update everyone:)

HumanBean

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2014
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Update Sunday managed to collect more eggs, added a few drops of API Quick Cure . TBH didn't think the eggs were fertile, so after two days looked at one of the eggs with magnifying glass and noticed movement:) Checked several times to make sure is wasn't my imagination lol. The API Quick cure saved the eggs from fungus. I will be exchangeing water out everyday from the main aquarium. Sorry I didn't post sooner had a honey do list had to paint the kitchen or no peace of mind for me lol. I will continue to update everyone:)
Excellent news. BTW do you condition you tank water with vodka ? lol just kiddjng

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store