Sexing a Male and Female Flower Horn

TRYLSTEG808

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
mekong
how can you tell the difference between a Male and Female Flower horn at a size of 3" or more?
heres a pic of my Flower Horn. Can anybody tell me if its a male or female? i want to breed Flower Horns

Au Duong Phong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2006
S. cali
that's a male..

I kind of get used to looking at them and know a bit.

ilubtaimei

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2007
that's because you only buy fries toai!

Au Duong Phong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2006
S. cali
ilubtaimei;859038; said:
that's because you only buy fries toai!
hmmmm... Is that like saying you only buy frys Toai because youre cheap and poor? I see it that way, because you don't know me and know what types of fish I keep..

I prefer to buy frys, if youre saying Im cheap. Im the type who like to raise pets from baby to adults.. It's all good. My frys grow up looking better than all your fish combined..

I vaguely recognize your handle but I think I remember youre a follower of the haters.. I don't even know you and how the heck you klnow my name?

Im not rich.. Im very poor.. But a poor guy like me with better fish than a rich guy like you shows Im better at what I do than you within.. Mei... Go and spend your big bucks rich boy. Youre a joke.

Au Duong Phong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2006
S. cali
Sorry about that Trylsteg.. That guy's one of them ppl who thinks expensive is better and is saying we're cheap because we buy frys.. Or maybe he's trying to belittle me because he's jealous of my fish. One of the ones who have no talents given to them along with life so he's gotta get things already made.. Where's the fun in that? I love raising frys.. Don't feel bad for raising frys ppl.. I got a young adult fishes and I got rid of all them and Im down to my last one.. The couple of ones I raiised from frys are still with me..

Your fish will turn into a very nice fish with beautiful fins.

Here's an example.. My fry.

hope to make you feel good about owning that fish..

#1MAY06.JPG

Picture 2065.jpg

Picture 2175.jpg

Picture 2159.jpg

bryan.olsen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
vancouver wa
kinda heated huh???:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: we're all sposta be friends here
those are some nice FH guys , im with ya tho' its all about gettin the babbies, i think swappin big fish messes with their personalities

fishdude666

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2006
australia
male . the fins. and if any doubt put a nother fish in the tank with shorter fins

but i all ways buy groups of fry and let them sort them selves out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store