Show off your Piranhas,

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Since this is Halloween week, tonight I am doing a piranha live stream on my YouTube channel. I am going to be talking about piranhas and all the species. I would like to show some piranhas. If you keep or have kept piranhas, feel free to post some pictures and videos of them here. I will use them in my video and give you full credit for each image or video!

Reactions: Deadeye

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a fun episode of Monster Fish 101! With it being Halloween week, this was the perfect time to talk about the piranha fish! Piranhas have a vicious bad reputation that was founded by Theodore Roosevelt in 1913 when he visited the Amazon and the locals put on a show by taking piranhas out of a pond putting them in a tank starving them then releasing them back in the pond and tossing in a dead cow carcass for Teddy Roosevelt to see the piranhas devour. Find out some interesting information on the piranhas, tips for keeping them in the aquarium, and I answer the question are piranhas really the monsters they are made out to be? Plus see photos of my favorite piranhas and a video of my old cariba piranha and red belly pygos I once had! Enjoy!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store