SHOW US THE WORST ADVERTISING MONSTROSITIES

Would you try it if it were really real?

• I wouldn't even offer that to my Mother-in-law (on second thought... maybe I would)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Eh....what?

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
Eh....what?
In the sports stadium... next to the banner for Yahoo, somebody paid for a banner that simply says "404"... 404 is the internet error code that accompanies the statement, "page missing. could not find page" Whoever did that is dissing Yahoo in a most ingenious way. I don't think it just happened, and I think it quite funny.
Thanks again Blue

Modest_Man

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2006
Washington
In the sports stadium... next to the banner for Yahoo, somebody paid for a banner that simply says "404"... 404 is the internet error code that accompanies the statement, "page missing. could not find page" Whoever did that is dissing Yahoo in a most ingenious way. I don't think it just happened, and I think it quite funny.
Thanks again Blue
That's the distance from home plate to the wall...404 feet.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Thanks again Blue
....and thank you for taking the time to explain it all.I couldn't make much sense out of the photo on my phone screen.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store