Show Your Parachromis!

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
^ Frank, When you post 50 pics per post, it really makes the page take a long time to load. I'd suggest working on the quality, and then only posting the best ones, not every one you take. just a suggestion.
Anyway, juvenile loisellei

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
^ Frank, When you post 50 pics per post, it really makes the page take a long time to load. I'd suggest working on the quality, and then only posting the best ones, not every one you take. just a suggestion.
Anyway, juvenile loisellei

doing the best I can, Bro....I post them all so I can see how much it took to get 1 or 2 good pix

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Keep on keeping on Frank, I for one like seeing a lot of pics even if they're a little out of focus. Getting fish in focus is hard.
Dude......you are NOT kidding. I can tell my dogs to "Sit, STAY".......how the freak do you get a FISH to sit and stay???????

Oh, speaking of which, all my efforts and persistence finally paid off, check this out, nice and clear

STO_1941.JPG

STP_1942.JPG

STQ_1943.JPG
She/he must have pissed off the Red Devil cuz there's a bit of a chunk in her head, but no big deal, .....Jags want to be dominant. they'll work it out. IF this is indeed a female, she has a worse attitude at 7-7.5" than EITHER of my males did at 11"-12", but I think pops pops is right, female shape, pattern, fins......everything says girl except the attitude

Reactions: cichlidfish

terrors r us

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
Edmonton,Canada
Frank....whats up with that!!!! Not Cool!!!!!
No one wants to look at your experimentation at photography, delete the bad ones and post the good ones, really????

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Frank....whats up with that!!!! Not Cool!!!!!
No one wants to look at your experimentation at photography, delete the bad ones and post the good ones, really????
ok, sure....just ignore the HOURS I spent taking al these pics just to get a couple good ones. Screw that, I want people to see what I go through for this site. THAT, my friend, is dedication. I'm already highly under-appreciated as it is

EDIT: I just went back and looked them over and even the worst ones aren't that bad, I can't believe you're making a big fuss over it. "Not Cool"? You haven't seen the things I've done on MFK that were truly "Not Cool"

Have a Coke and a Smile and .........

Enjoy the ride

I thought Canadians were supposed to be laid back and polite?

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store