So what's your go to read while on the crapper?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It used to be my place of refuge but god forbid i dont lock the door im apt to get shot in the face with a nerf dart or something...unless i go to the toilet strapped im a sitting duck
Oh I don't have those problems....when I am in the bathroom I might as well be in a DMZ as no one will even
open the door let alone come in and attack me even though I have the window propped open
getting old sucks, doesn't it? :(
I'm not sure if it's a case of age or if he is all good in the fiber department.

Reactions: jaws7777

johnny potatoes

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
Dewey
It's the least comfortable seat in the house, or anywhere for that matter. I try to spend as little time as possible on it. All business, no reading.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Oh I don't have those problems....when I am in the bathroom I might as well be in a DMZ as no one will even
open the door let alone come in and attack me even though I have the window propped open

I'm not sure if it's a case of age or if he is all good in the fiber department.
fruit and fibre?

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
open the door let alone come in and attack me even though I have the window propped open.
Breaking out the chemical weapons...

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Omg this thread actually happened?! :p LMAO!!!

Reactions: Frank Castle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store