SoCal 92692 Fish tank+setup and fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
Hey everybody I need to try and get out of the hobby. If it says that a tank is for sale WITHOUT fish then you can get just the tank, but the fish are in the tank currently... The tank is NOT empty yet

Fish are 3x Sengal bichirs7-8"30$each 75$ for all three they are showing breeding activity but no eggs.
4x indo datnoid 4/4 bar x 3 and 1 3/4 bar dats range from 3.75-4.25" dats are about the cost of inches X $10(3.75=$35) I'll round down.
High fin shark4-5" 15$
Umbee 7-8" 20$
Mangrove jack 4" 70$
Ruby scat x3 3" 5$
The tank is an 80 gallon it had a custom stand I build for it. I use a fluval 406 filter and a hang on filter for puragin. Has a 40 gallon rated airstone/pump size of a redbull can. Light bar on the top is a 48" freshwater led with wired remote(real kool does effects like clouds and storms like lighting)
Tank with lights and filter airpump and heater will be 499$ 4' long 18" tall by 16" wide
The tank is NOT empty yet
I really hate to sell this but I have no choice I need to move out like yesterday

toolsforfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dark Side of the Moon
Bump sorry guys I wasn't in a good mood or mindset when I posted this... The tank is 499 for a tank with a stand, full filtration from a hang on filter and a canister 406, air pump air stone and heater. will post a pic of

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store