Some of Frank's Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
ok, let' s try another batch - problem is, my camera only lets me take 26 pictures at a time, then I gotta import and start over, so this really is a HUGE PITA. The pix look clear as day on the camera, then I upload and im like "WTH???" I think it has something to do w/ HD vs standardSTA_1927.JPG STB_1928.JPG STC_1929.JPG STD_1930.JPG STE_1931.JPG STF_1932.JPG STG_1933.JPG STH_1934.JPG STI_1935.JPG STJ_1936.JPG STK_1937.JPG STL_1938.JPG STM_1939.JPG STN_1940.JPG STO_1941.JPG

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
STP_1942.JPG STQ_1943.JPG STR_1944.JPG STS_1945.JPG STT_1946.JPG STU_1947.JPG STV_1948.JPG STW_1949.JPG STX_1950.JPG STY_1951.JPG STZ_1952.JPG
Best shot of the larger Nicaraguan Jag so far, and the last one of the pair of Texas and the Melanura would have been great if it was a liiiiiiittle bit more clear. I figured I might as well get the Texas as a focus point, if you haven't noticed, everyone else is camera-shy, but the Texas keeping jumping RIGHT IN FRONT of my shots the second I hit shutter-release as if they are jealous they aren't getting any attention - and if you seen it happening, you wouldn't believe it....it's like a dog that wants to be petted

Last edited:
Reactions: Stanzzzz7

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Dang nice little 4 line pim in there too
not bad
yeaaaa, cant wait for him to get big- id' say he's around 6" - they don't grow like the Channel cats, man.....I think my Colombian Sharks or my Gibbiceps Sailfin Pleco are probably the 2nd fastest growers I have, then all the others are slow - Pictus, 4-lined, Raphaels, Asian Bumblebee, Sun/Eclipse, Lima Shovelnose (surprisingly), Synodontis.....then again, I think 5" is full grown for Spotted Pimelodus, right? maaaaaybe get 'em to 6", but not likely. He thinks he's a Colombian Shark....he schools with them feeds w/ them, everything w/ them....he's gonna be PISSED when I move them to the Moray tank and graduate them to Brackish

Renegade Aquatics

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2016
Everett, WA
then all the others are slow - Pictus, 4-lined, Raphaels, Asian Bumblebee, Sun/Eclipse, Lima Shovelnose (surprisingly), Synodontis....
strange, my lima (elongatus) and 4 line grew very quickly up until the hit about 8in. mark
however my sun cat was a little slow in terms of growth as well, the syno and the raph are typically slow growers as far as I know. I've never kept an asian bumblebee so I wouldn't know. Pictus I have are growing at a pretty decent pace I would say they've probably grown about a half inch in the month I've owned them.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
he's around 22" I think? could be a little less, and come on man do I ever have pictures? haha. I MAY take one tonight
well, u got a 300 gallon Native tank, i'm sure there's only a few hundred people that would like to see that.........

strange, my lima (elongatus) and 4 line grew very quickly up until the hit about 8in. mark
however my sun cat was a little slow in terms of growth as well, the syno and the raph are typically slow growers as far as I know. I've never kept an asian bumblebee so I wouldn't know. Pictus I have are growing at a pretty decent pace I would say they've probably grown about a half inch in the month I've owned them.
my Lima IS around that size, but the issue is it a very very picky eater, won't touch pellets - wont eat anything except Silversides, Bloodworms and Earthworms. I give her fresh Tilapia, she spits it out. Wont eat Clams, Krill, Shrimp, Beefheart, none of it. She is true Lima also, not an elongatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store