Stingray ID

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
No i am not sure. Perhaps u can find it again? Id really appreciate if you could
Those fish look way to healthy for $75. I would pay you to buy them all and send them to me
Usually too good at be true is real, and not getting an orb as opposed to a hystrix would make me bulk order from their supplier.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

Justin David

Piranha
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
Syosset
Im no expert and this will be my first ray if i do decide to get it. Any ray keepers in NY also interested in a hytrix thats willing to come with me and possibly buy one aswell? I need somebody that had a lot of experience with stingrays that can identify its species and any potential problems the ray may have.
Thanks

dat_tiger

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
boston
Im no expert and this will be my first ray if i do decide to get it. Any ray keepers in NY also interested in a hytrix thats willing to come with me and possibly buy one aswell? I need somebody that had a lot of experience with stingrays that can identify its species and any potential problems the ray may have.
Thanks
How did you get that pic originally? Can't you ask the store to send you an pic of the actual fish that is for sale?

Justin David

Piranha
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
Syosset
How did you get that pic originally? Can't you ask the store to send you an pic of the actual fish that is for sale?
Yes thats what ill do. I thought that these were original pics until T Thekid showed me otherwise

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store