sturgeon

The.Kid9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2012
House
are sturgeon categorized as bottom dwellers also?? and if so is there anyone who is raising them and what type...ill post mines up...i believe mines are both sterlet sturgeon...IMG_0608.JPGIMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0608.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

The.Kid9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2012
House
@ Zfishies yes i believe that these guys are gonna get bigger and im hoping that their tank mates grow big fast too...xD

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
@ Zfishies yes i believe that these guys are gonna get bigger and im hoping that their tank mates grow big fast too...xD
as far as I know, sturgeon are slow growing fish!

The.Kid9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2012
House
@ HungDang yes they are pretty slow at growing but their tank mates are smaller than they are atm...but like i said their tank mates are gonna get big FAST...

The.Kid9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2012
House
im feed both of them blood worm atm...if theres anything that you have in mind and suggests me to feed then let me know...

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
You should try brine shrimp and high quality koi food they also have sturgon pellets but you have to order those online at one point for my pond I was all in for sturgeon! But it never happened my lfs couldn't get then in before my alligator gars, just don't want your lil Guy to die from malnutrition there an awesome fish!

Sent from my LG-P925 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

The.Kid9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2012
House
@ Zfishies thanks for the suggestion ill look into it and see what i can do about it...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store