1. Please clear out your caches and cookies and restart your desktop browser and mobile browser. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Sudden Bacterial Infection?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Diseases and Health Issues' started by Dynamite, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Dynamite

Dynamite
    Expand Collapse
    MFK Members

Averi D.
    N/A
    Apr 3, 2016
    This morning when I woke up to feed the fish all was perfectly normal, Came back a few hours later and my betta and possibly one of the female guppies I believe have suddenly developed this infection.
    It is a 30g with live plants, the temperature is at 84*F. Ammonia, Nitrites are zero ppm and the nitrates are 25 ppm, the PH is at ~6.8 I have the API liquid test kit. This aquarium is approx. 2 months old, I had a 10 gallon set up which I tore down when I purchased this aquarium and all the sand plants and inhabitants were moved from there to the 30g. There are corys, black and regular kuhlis, a few guppies and some swords (they are being moved to the 80g once this is fixed) and my one male betta. The last WC was 2 days ago and it was approx 50%, We do a WC 3 or more times a week. 004.JPG 001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 005.JPG
    I am going to work on better pictures in a little bit.
    Thank you for your time!

004.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

Collapse Signature Expand Signature