Welcome to MonsterFishKeepers.com

The members of this forum have come together to share our knowledge and experiences of fish keeping. We want to answer your questions, offer advice and fill the galleries with pictures of the fish we have all grown to love.

We are a unique community of Fish Keepers who seriously take our hobby to extremes and the NEXT level. The majority of our fish collections include RARE & EXOTIC Species of all sizes, BIG FISH with BIG APPETITES and BIG TANKS. It's not easy for most people or other "regular" fish keepers to understand why we maintain this type of collection and spare no expense on this fascinating hobby.

Hopefully, through this site and discussion forums we can encourage the next generation of Monster Fish Keepers to have the same passion and love we have for the hobby and our Monster Fish .

As one of the founding members, I personally invite you to register and join us today. Currently you are viewing this site as our guest which only gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and photo galleries.

Registration is FREE and very easy! When you register, you'll have instant access to....

• • Post and participate in discussions about your passion for fish keeping
  • • Have your own Photo Gallery and the ability to upload your images
  • • View and comment on the gallery
  • • Participate in MFK contests, promotions, and discounts
  • • Use of private messaging to communicate with other community members

• We're constantly striving to improve our community to help make your Monster Fish Keeping hobby fulfilling and interesting. Comments are welcome.

1. Please double check and update your email --> http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details
      Dismiss Notice

Sump, pumps, fliters, lace rock, etc Aurora or Bailey, CO

Discussion in 'MFK Marketplace : Buy and Sell' started by CharlieTuna, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. CharlieTuna

CharlieTuna MFK Members

Sep 18, 2010
      Nov 30, 2012
      Finishing parting out my 210g, the tank is gone but I still have everything else.

- Two ReeFlo Snapper pumps - awesome pump, capable of pushing 2500 gph each. I have a bunch of plumbing, anti drain valves, etc that you can have if you purchase one or both of the pumps. $150 each or $280 for the pair

- Ocean Clear canister filters - I have two, one has the standard pleated filter plus an extra filter. The other was set up with a UV sterilizer, unfortunately I broke the UV tube. You could replace the UV tube or purchase a new lid for it and use it as a standard canister filter. $60 for the non-UV, $40 for the UV model or $80 for both.

- Three 300 watt heaters, less then a year old, forgot what brand but they are nice. I will find out the brand and update this post. $20 each or $50 for all three.

- Magdrive 10 pump - $40

- Custom sump - awesome sump which supported my 210g with ease. It is made from a glass 40g breeder, drilled for bulkheads (included) multiple chambers for different media. Includes Poret foam for bio and mechanical filtration and SeaChem Matrix for bio filtration. Also includes a glass lid. I need $150 for the sump, I have more then that in it in just the media.

- Lace rock - about 120 lbs, mostly larger pieces. $100 for all.

- 36" Coralife twin tube florescent with newer bulbs, one is 10k the other is an actinic $40.

I have everything at my new place in Bailey. I can bring it to work with me in Aurora if that is more convenient for you. I will consider shipping the ReeFlo pumps. Everything else is pickup only.

The stand may be avialible, I have to make sure my former landlord did not throw it out. Free if anybody wants it. I will check and see if it is still there. Stand is in Bennett, CO

I have a bunch of other stuff that is not listed, a couple more external pumps (need repair), water test kits, NLS cichlid food, etc, etc.

Here is a link to my build thread with pictures of the sump and more details;

Please email me at mx5sk@yahoo.com if you are interested in anything. I will make somebody a great deal on all of it.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.