Sup y'all So Cal here

CaoBoy23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2015
So Cal
Hows it going my fellow fish keepers! I'm Cao Boy. I'm 23 years old and from the Los Angeles area. Still consider myself a moderate level because I prefer aggressive odd ball fishes and learn from trial and error. Like buying a Fahaka puffer not knowing how vicious they are. Nipping my arapaima to death, and obviously buying an arapaima not realizing its growth rate. Buying spotted puffers causing my 8 inch mala wolf fish to be poisoned to death. Buying gulper catfishes eating my rainbow wolf fish and odoe pike. Still learning haha but anyways love this fish site. Good luck to everyone. Trying to downsize to cichlids at the moment

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome to the forum.

Appreciate the oddball fish interest. Ask before making anymore purchases. It'll save you money and some fish.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Welcome dude.

so from now on, and as much as I hate promoting the "will it work?" threads, ask before combining species haha, as kno4te said, we can save you a ton of cash lol

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Welcome to MFK :) Tons of info on most aquarium freshwater fish on the forum, also very knowledgeable experienced members if you have any fish related questions. :)

Reactions: CaoBoy23

CaoBoy23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2015
So Cal
Welcome to the forum.

Appreciate the oddball fish interest. Ask before making anymore purchases. It'll save you money and some fish.
Haha I've took the "you snooze you lose" and ran with it. So I Google the fish look at the care and be like okay I can do that. And get home dump it in and hope for the best. Especially with this site, hard to turn down some deals haha

CaoBoy23

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2015
So Cal
Welcome to MFK :) Tons of info on most aquarium freshwater fish on the forum, also very knowledgeable experienced members if you have any fish related questions. :)
Thank you , I justgot some private message privledges now! So don't be surprised if I PM for advice's :p

Reactions: tlindsey

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Haha I've took the "you snooze you lose" and ran with it. So I Google the fish look at the care and be like okay I can do that. And get home dump it in and hope for the best. Especially with this site, hard to turn down some deals haha
well gulpers can't be housed with anything under 10" from what I've seen so theres your first MFK advice lol.

Reactions: CaoBoy23
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store