The Most EVIL CICHLID on the Planet.....

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
My 7" Male Neet... pound for pound the most aggressive cichlid on the planet. NEETS.jpg My Evil and his b!tch.

Reactions: dan518

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Never had one but I have heard tales of the Hellraisers that they can be.

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
The Female is more feisty than the male normally but the aggression intensifies when breeding and they'll attack anything - they make Convicts look like pussy cats.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The Female is more feisty than the male normally but the aggression intensifies when breeding and they'll attack anything - they make Convicts look like pussy cats.
Hah yep,I have heard that convict line as well.

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
They like Tetra Doromin + Bloodworms + Brine shrimp + they graze on algae

jgentry

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2008
Gallatin, TN
They are about as bad as anything when breeding. Definitely a great little fish. I had a 6"male grammodes decimate 3 neet pairs in a 125g with lots of rocks and pvc though. For me male grammodes are the absolute worst. They slowly but surely pick on everything no matter what the size difference is.

MonitorSpiderCichlid

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
Where the Simpsons takes place
They are about as bad as anything when breeding. Definitely a great little fish. I had a 6"male grammodes decimate 3 neet pairs in a 125g with lots of rocks and pvc though. For me male grammodes are the absolute worst. They slowly but surely pick on everything no matter what the size difference is.
I agree. My male Grammodes was only ever put in check after my red devil or butti outgrew him by a significant amount. He was absolutely horrible, killed my umbee and many more

I gotta try out neets. I just never see them around, I'll have to order them online

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store