The Poster Above you was Banned...

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
And LBF will be remembered for being infamous in two forums before I ever met him. (And I'm still trying to figure out if its a good infamous...lol) :)

TankDempsey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2012
Third rock from the sun
KellyFrancis... for having sympathy for the tonsil afflicted, and not actually owning any monster fish. :p

EDIT: and LBF for being on probation the first time i met him and being a ninja.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
And LBF will be remembered for being infamous in two forums before I ever met him. (And I'm still trying to figure out if its a good infamous...lol) :)
Kellz will be remembered for being a having good taste in anime and being good at baking sweets:irked: and bad at sharing them

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
hmm only if i could change my name, LOL. still have one guppy, two baby mollies and the guppies frys in a 20 long, so that technecly DOES label me as a livebearerfreak LOL, runitis for having a zelda pic! ( use to love playing the zelda GBC game! LOL )

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Lbf for having a falslu advertised name. Being more of an African freak then live bearer.

My fish life is sparked up with Polys :)
Runitis for stalking me without making it weird lol

Sent from Samsung 4G Microwave

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
:ROFL: Isde and Tank! :)

Runitis for very possibly being the first one to "friend" me on MFK. :thumbsup:

Oops...Got ninja'd! .....Justin will always be remembered as a dear battle-buddy against the fierce and unforgiving Wiggles. We have faced much together and come out pals! ..... Oh, and also the first one to give me a ray that he fostered for me. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store