The Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
I feel like he takes him into the rv to maybe to make a deal like you work for me and I spare you guys your lives. Or spare your hand idk I'm stoked though they made us wait way too long

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I found this...It does seem like real spoilers as to who gets killed.

The is the only warning

Q & A for Episode 7 x 01.

Q: Who gets Lucilled?
A: Abe & then Glenn.

Q: Why does Negan kill the second victim?
A: Daryl gets angry because Negan taunts a crying Rosita. So he tries to get up and go at Negan. Negan has to prove he means what he says.

Q: Does Rick lose a hand?
A: No.

Q: What happens to Rick in the RV?
A: A lot of mind games from Negan. No physical injury to Rick by Negan although Negan does toss him into a small herd of walkers.

Q: Will the deaths be in flashbacks?
A: Kind of.

Q: Do we actually see the bashing? If so, when?
A: Yes. The episode should start just after the bashing occurs. That’s what we see in the sneak peek. About 20 minutes in, we should jump back to just before that and see how it happens. Then we will catch back up to present time.

Q: Does anything happen to Carl?
A: Negan tells Rick he must chop Carl's arm off so that he'll truly realize Negan is in control. Rick eventually becomes resigned to do it but at the last second, Negan stops him. Mind **** complete.

Q: What happens to Glenn & Abe's bodies?
A: Team family is forced to move the bodies into the truck themselves to be taken away to Hilltop.

Q: What's the deal with the whole "dream sequence” thing?
A: There are a few moments where Rick flashes to a non-existent future where Glenn and Abe are still alive and the entire group, including Maggie & Glenn's baby, are around the dinner table. (As well as a pregnant Sasha with Abe. *sad face*)

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I found this...It does seem like real spoilers as to who gets killed.

The is the only warning

Q & A for Episode 7 x 01.

Q: Who gets Lucilled?
A: Abe & then Glenn.

Q: Why does Negan kill the second victim?
A: Daryl gets angry because Negan taunts a crying Rosita. So he tries to get up and go at Negan. Negan has to prove he means what he says.

Q: Does Rick lose a hand?
A: No.

Q: What happens to Rick in the RV?
A: A lot of mind games from Negan. No physical injury to Rick by Negan although Negan does toss him into a small herd of walkers.

Q: Will the deaths be in flashbacks?
A: Kind of.

Q: Do we actually see the bashing? If so, when?
A: Yes. The episode should start just after the bashing occurs. That’s what we see in the sneak peek. About 20 minutes in, we should jump back to just before that and see how it happens. Then we will catch back up to present time.

Q: Does anything happen to Carl?
A: Negan tells Rick he must chop Carl's arm off so that he'll truly realize Negan is in control. Rick eventually becomes resigned to do it but at the last second, Negan stops him. Mind **** complete.

Q: What happens to Glenn & Abe's bodies?
A: Team family is forced to move the bodies into the truck themselves to be taken away to Hilltop.

Q: What's the deal with the whole "dream sequence” thing?
A: There are a few moments where Rick flashes to a non-existent future where Glenn and Abe are still alive and the entire group, including Maggie & Glenn's baby, are around the dinner table. (As well as a pregnant Sasha with Abe. *sad face*)
Oh that would be pretty crazy...why can I not find the old walking dead thread to pull up?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store