The Walking Dead

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Everyone's beloved 'Jesus' charactor is coming to TV in season 6. Actor Tom Payne will be playing the part. I still haven't heard who will play Negen.
I haven't read August's issue or this month's issue

kind of lost interest tbh. July's issue did end on a very interesting note but I've skipped the last two and don't even feel compelled to check them out at the moment

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
one thing that has made a major impact on my interest in the comics in a negative way is the direction they've taken with rick's character. it was bad enough they cut his hand off (which kirkman has stated he regretted doing) but he is now pretty much disabled. he won't be able to do anything from this point on and rick's a major character to me. he's very limited now and that really bums me out

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I haven't read the comics for a few months either. Last I read the people with zombie faces snuck into that festival

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
the new book is set to release before the show right? you geeks will knock it out before the show starts or be ahead of the show's story
Last I checked it didn't have a release date. Just GRRM talking about his hopes but he was still writing it at the time last season ended.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store