The Walking Dead

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Ah the watchmen, knew I'd seen him elsewhere...

Reactions: Frank Castle

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
Last nights episode was intense, I can't wait for this season. Guy with the tiger looks crazy cool

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
JDM is even more Neganish than the original comic book Negan is, I couldn' imagine a better fit for the role
i don't know about that. a lot of people are saying that JDM is killing it in his portrayal. but i actually think he can do much better. i loved him in watchmen. i think the Comedian and Rorschach were two excellent characters played very well by the actors.

for me, i think Negan on the show is too mono-toned and calm. he needs to be way, waaaay more loud, boisterous and obnoxious even. like he's having just a jolly ole time and having a blast in his monologues all the while being dark and sinister and intimidating. JDM is not hitting all those notes for me that got me to love this dude that i've see in the comics. i don't know if i blame the actor or the directing. i tend to think the people in charge should see it because i know the actor can pull it off

anyways, i liked the episode a lot. i feel that they screwed up by leaving the cliff hanger in last season's finale. they killed the momentum by letting all this time go by. when the reveal finally came, it was just ok for me. the only shock was that they killed off two people. that was ballsy and a great move. but what they should've did was reveal one of the deaths in the finale. and then in the premiere kill the second character. that would've been insane. i felt like the reveal of who dies took too long also. they took a lot of time reminding us of the last moments in the finale, trying to build and continue the momentum. and the hatchet scene was kind of a waste of time. loved the carl scene though. it was like a biblical parallel. God tells Abraham to kill his son, only to stop him at the last second once He's seen that Abraham was going to do it. that was intense. Rick's crying though kind of made me cringe though. but over all a solid premiere

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
i don't know about that. a lot of people are saying that JDM is killing it in his portrayal. but i actually think he can do much better. i loved him in watchmen. i think the Comedian and Rorschach were two excellent characters played very well by the actors.

for me, i think Negan on the show is too mono-toned and calm. he needs to be way, waaaay more loud, boisterous and obnoxious even. like he's having just a jolly ole time and having a blast in his monologues all the while being dark and sinister and intimidating. JDM is not hitting all those notes for me that got me to love this dude that i've see in the comics. i don't know if i blame the actor or the directing. i tend to think the people in charge should see it because i know the actor can pull it off

anyways, i liked the episode a lot. i feel that they screwed up by leaving the cliff hanger in last season's finale. they killed the momentum by letting all this time go by. when the reveal finally came, it was just ok for me. the only shock was that they killed off two people. that was ballsy and a great move. but what they should've did was reveal one of the deaths in the finale. and then in the premiere kill the second character. that would've been insane. i felt like the reveal of who dies took too long also. they took a lot of time reminding us of the last moments in the finale, trying to build and continue the momentum. and the hatchet scene was kind of a waste of time. loved the carl scene though. it was like a biblical parallel. God tells Abraham to kill his son, only to stop him at the last second once He's seen that Abraham was going to do it. that was intense. Rick's crying though kind of made me cringe though. but over all a solid premiere
Ya I was a fan of the premiere. The scene with Rick and Carl was intense I thought!

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think neg should of been more intense.
Semi spoiler.......,,what do u think will happen to daryl

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store