TLkmDN's World's LARGEST S.A. AROWANA!!! - 120cm (29/7/2011)

smitty03281964

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 5, 2010
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
I am more impressed with how thick she is. Thanks for the video.

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
hey thanks so much for the support! i think 2 of them are about 36"...the smallest one is around 28" or so. The largest one is obviously well in the 40s
Dang! That's true monster! My Silvers are about 22"-24". Biggest one is getting close to 25". I hope one day, I could have a silver aro that's 36" like yours. :D It's a true inspiration bro.

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Sucks that you made multiple threads, fail to see the reasoning behind this. Makes it real hard to have a conversation with others regarding the subject when ya have to post and follow three different threads :screwy:

B_IN_SD

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Sturgis S.D.
The washington DC zoo used to have a webcam feed of another monster silver maybe 5' if I remember correctly. You could check it out. I may be wrong on the size but it looked massive ! Yours is huge and wide, good job raising it.

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Perth, Australia
Sucks that you made multiple threads, fail to see the reasoning behind this. Makes it real hard to have a conversation with others regarding the subject when ya have to post and follow three different threads :screwy:
Sorry about this. i accidentally posted twice cause i posted it first in the arowana media lounge but changed my mind and wanted to post it on the video lounge instead! but people started commenting on BOTH so i just left it...mayb the mods can combine the threads?? I'm not sure....

Here is a link to the river cam I watched for a little while but did not see the arowana http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/Amazonia/default.cfm?cam=amazonia
WOah thanks so much. Im definitely willing to check anything out! looks like an awesome aquarium though! such a good view. but the thing is that all fish look larger when u view them from that angle. Kinda like how when I take my green arowana out he's HUGE but in the pond he looks small. I can't wait to one day see my silver arow out of the water!

HAHA thanks for the suggestion!!! i will look into it fo sure ;)

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
I am more impressed with how thick she is. Thanks for the video.
Yes that is what I think a well. I've seen a lot of large silver arows but none NEARLY as thick as mine :)

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
BTW thought of running for Guinness world record?

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store