Today in the Fishroom ~ Parachromis managuense and fry

Jhncf

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2014
Scotland
Those pictures are absolutely amazing.. Seriously, your pictures are the best i've seen by far.

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
So you set up the lighting just right for an area of the tank, set up the camera, and ..... wait for it?

You have a remote trigger of some sort?

The times I've tried to photograph my tanks, it's taken LOTS of patience. Lots of bad shots--great shot, but the light looks wierd. Great shot, but there's a splotch on the glass, another fish was in the way just a little.

This takes a lot of skill and experience to do well. Though my photography has not been very rewarding, it has deepened my appreciation for those who do it right.

These photos are incredible, Mo.

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
So you set up the lighting just right for an area of the tank, set up the camera, and ..... wait for it?

You have a remote trigger of some sort?

The times I've tried to photograph my tanks, it's taken LOTS of patience. Lots of bad shots--great shot, but the light looks wierd. Great shot, but there's a splotch on the glass, another fish was in the way just a little.

This takes a lot of skill and experience to do well. Though my photography has not been very rewarding, it has deepened my appreciation for those who do it right.

These photos are incredible, Mo.
No remote trigger. I hold the camera. All of the lights are set around the area I am photographing. Then I shoot a bunch of photos. Thx.

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
I've seen some of your frozen flower photos too, Mo.

So, you started out as a photo journalist in the Army. Have you worked as a photographer ever since?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store