TRAVELLING WITH PIRANHAS????

Freezers

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2021
One other thing you may find useful is a battery powered air pump. It will help oxygenate the holding tanks of the piranhas and filter media, and the extra oxygen will increase the odds of both making it.
Yes of course I already have this as I mentioned before this is a great tool against hard situations and of course I will buy a lot of batteries

MultipleTankSyndrome

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2021
Loachaholica
Yes of course I already have this as I mentioned before this is a great tool against hard situations and of course I will buy a lot of batteries
Must have missed it but great to hear. Good luck!

kristinelap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2022
Your plan to transport them in separate dark plastic boxes with tank water and a portable air pump sounds well thought out, considering the circumstances. Not feeding them for a couple of days before the trip is a good idea.The alternative of having your friends set up a new aquarium at your destination does seem like a more straightforward solution, minimizing the time your piranhas spend in transit. It's crucial to ensure their safety and comfort during the journey.If you ever have to travel for personal reasons and are looking for ways to make your journey more comfortable, there are savvy ways to find business class flight deals. It could make your travel experience more enjoyable.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store