trimac and red devil

grg11e

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2005
Sydney, Australia
:naughty: My Male Trimac and Red Devil just had a fry.
They are free swimming now and i have been biten a couple of times.

The Trimac is about 12" and the devil about 8".
If you get a chance go to the photo lounge on this website and you will see the devil and the trimact with the fry around him.

Luv that Sh**.

Are they considered as flowerhorns.

MaJiKTeRRoR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2005
Illinois
flowerhorn yes. I love mine.

Caveman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2005
Washington State
Hearing this reminds me of the good ol days when my Red Devil and Trimac would breed every month. I never grew any of the fry out so I never got to see what they looked like when mature. :(

Caveman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2005
Washington State
warren126 said:
My red devil and red terror are trying to breed do those two make FH I will post pic later
Make up your own name, call it Warrenhorn. :ROFL: But seriously that is a cross I wouldnt mind having. Which one is the Male?

e!o!z!

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
They will not be flowerhorns! The only way to get flowerhorns is to breed a male and female Flowerhorn togeather. You will have a hybrid cross red devil/trimac. Not a flowerhorn. All hybrids are not flowerhorns. Flowerhorns took years of cross breeding and selective breeding to produce.

MaJiKTeRRoR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2005
Illinois
Take it from him because he's a master breeder. He actually invented the flowerhorn and knows the genetics down to the T.

:clap :clap :clap

Can't we all just get along.

e!o!z!

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 24, 2005
MaJiKTeRRoR said:
Take it from him because he's a master breeder. He actually invented the flowerhorn and knows the genetics down to the T.

:clap :clap :clap

Can't we all just get along.
Thanks for the compliment :D , but no I am not even close to a master breeder. I can do research before I post responses. (Flowerhorn invented in Malaysia by the way)

Most people come to this site to learn correct info about fish that they keep not to read MaJiKTeRRoR misinformation. Please know what your talking about before posting info.

MaJiKTeRRoR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2005
Illinois
:headbang2 Rock on with your bad self. I'm sorry man. Will you ever forgive me. I'm just being a smart @$$ because I have a devil and a flowerhorn check my gallery.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store