Welcome to MonsterFishKeepers.com

The members of this forum have come together to share our knowledge and experiences of fish keeping. We want to answer your questions, offer advice and fill the galleries with pictures of the fish we have all grown to love.

We are a unique community of Fish Keepers who seriously take our hobby to extremes and the NEXT level. The majority of our fish collections include RARE & EXOTIC Species of all sizes, BIG FISH with BIG APPETITES and BIG TANKS. It's not easy for most people or other "regular" fish keepers to understand why we maintain this type of collection and spare no expense on this fascinating hobby.

Hopefully, through this site and discussion forums we can encourage the next generation of Monster Fish Keepers to have the same passion and love we have for the hobby and our Monster Fish .

As one of the founding members, I personally invite you to register and join us today. Currently you are viewing this site as our guest which only gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and photo galleries.

Registration is FREE and very easy! When you register, you'll have instant access to....

• • Post and participate in discussions about your passion for fish keeping
  • • Have your own Photo Gallery and the ability to upload your images
  • • View and comment on the gallery
  • • Participate in MFK contests, promotions, and discounts
  • • Use of private messaging to communicate with other community members

• We're constantly striving to improve our community to help make your Monster Fish Keeping hobby fulfilling and interesting. Comments are welcome.

WE ARE MONSTER FISH KEEPERS!

-MFK STAFF

1. Please double check and update your email --> http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/index.php?account/contact-details

TWIN CITIES MN p/u Eheim 2075, mag350, penguin400, 5L eheim mech media, tons more

Discussion in 'MFK Marketplace : Buy and Sell' started by T3hFu><0R, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. T3hFu><0R

T3hFu><0R MFK Members

Mar 18, 2014
      I have a ton of stuff I don't use anymore since I have set up a 50 gallon sump. If you look at my posts I only ever used the eheim pro 3 for about 3 or 4 months. I am actually looking at getting rid of the 75 gallon and moving up to a 120 with a built in overflow. So i am entertaining all local offers on everything except for my sump and it's contents. I do have a pair of breeding OB peacocks with a very colorful male. I will now attach an unnecessary amount of pictures and most of my cichlids are for sale but my wife has a few favorites. Most of these fish were purchased from aWoF in richfield. The 5 gallon wet/dry filter is shown in a 55 gallon but was originally used in a 20 gallon. It is two different widths so it can fit wider sumps as well. It doesn't fit in my stand with my larger sump so I don't use it anymore. I currently have a 20 gallon tank plummed in to the sump with a batch of fry from the OB pair and a few hybrids from the electric yellow and the super blue. make reasonable offers and items will appear in your hands.

eheim pro 3 2075
      5L of eheim mech media still in box + 2L washed in container
      marineland penguin 400 filter with new bio wheels
      marineland mag 350 with media chamber, and 3x 8micron water polishers
      5 gallon wet/dry acrylic filter with drawer for filter pad
      weird matching acrylic protein skimmer (free because part of the hangar acrylic is broken off)

I do not want to ship. posting here hoping locals will have use or be interested.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1332825417.206821.jpg ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1332825379.678318.jpg IMG_0907.JPG IMG_0846.JPG IMG_0619.JPG IMG_0623.JPG IMG_0625.JPG IMG_0603.JPG

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1332825417.206821.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1332825379.678318.jpg

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0846.JPG

IMG_0619.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0603.JPG

2. T3hFu><0R

T3hFu><0R MFK Members

Mar 18, 2014
      Bump for three breeding pairs of cichlids? I keep the females in a separate tank set up on the same sump.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

3. T3hFu><0R

T3hFu><0R MFK Members

Mar 18, 2014
      Is anyone from the twin cities on here? Bunpishly? I also have a portable drill press and glass hole saws for sch 80 bulkheads 3/4 to 1 1/2" if you want to drill the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

4. sbuse

sbuse MFK Members

May 7, 2014
      i have a 120gal with overflows/diy stand and 55gal sump i am selling. pm me if your interested in it with what your willing to swap. would like the canister plus cash or tank. let me know. i am in west st paul and can meet you.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.