Apr 28, 2018
That’s number 1 bucket list fish.

giseok jung

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2014
south korea
www.facebook.com
I believe Maju Aquarium in Indonesia and some breeders in China succeed to breed Typhoon. You can find some article about Maju Aquarium's breeding report from Amazonas magazine May/Jun 2018.

LTS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2018
I believe Maju Aquarium in Indonesia and some breeders in China succeed to breed Typhoon. You can find some article about Maju Aquarium's breeding report from Amazonas magazine May/Jun 2018.
Thank you 👍

LiquidUtopia

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2023
Very cool pleco with that which tail. Very similar to gold nuggets and couple others. I have sultan, royal atm. Was another one I liked but I do not have room at the moment. Just lost my dwarf spicy eel a few days ago. Had him for over a year and he was the friendliest thing. Would sit in palm of my hand and eat blood worms or any frozen food for that matter. He had a bad habit of getting into my filter looking for snacks then a few days ago I think was getting impatient waiting to be fed and jumped out. Was super upset, loved that little guy. Had great character. 😢😭

LTS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2018
Sorry for your loss there , room is the same problem I have as well. I have room for only two more tanks and I want a trio of Typoons for one of them. 👍

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store