underwater asian aro feeding video!-)

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
yeah, not sold yet though but theres interest on ebay so hopefully another good home awaits... yeah i know when blaze gets bigger ( he's over 6 inch already!) it will be another eternal battle with ba and unfortunately for ba midas are my favourites cichlid wise and theres a male and female in there with rockys old girl, had her longer than ba too, she is a chunky 10 inch plus now.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
The irwini will go mate , I'd snap it up if you were up north :D
Its a nightmare having to choose and rehome stock im going to have to do same soon , dovii , umbee , gold jags :( just gona try keep a nice pair out of them
On the plus side my fish have git more room to grow now so im after more sd's to add to the shoal the jardini tags them but if there big enough they seem to be ok

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
cheers people, heres a video from today, bit murky due to huge water change and crud sucking but hey hoe.

Reactions: Evz jardini

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
California Motherlode Area
Great Video and Asian Arowana. Thanks for posting.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
thanks aro1!-)
some not do great phone pics for ya, looks really silver when the light catches him right shown in the second pic...

Reactions: Evz jardini

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Looking good mate all seems calm in the video now (for now at least )
That second picture is sick mate those colours are amazing

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
cheers dude, its so mellow now is a breath of fresh air, and i can have plants without ba wrecking em, wish him all the best tho...
before i removed that astro turf the midas an aro looked like they were playing swimming behind it chasing each other peeping over the top, never looked at a fish and thought they were playing before lol.

how is the jar pal, calmed down a bit?

sold off ma dovii and my frempongii to make some space for the gt, next is a divider and try to introduce an oscar and rocky babys to yoyo so may not be so calm for long lol.

also excuse all the crud in the pics, were staright after a massive water change and crud suck.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Why not my jardini plays look at him smashing scales off those silver dollars he's having the time of his life lol but seriously no mate he's not calmed down yet but defo not as aggressive as my last one so fingers crossed he'll play nice with something once grown out.

Sure BA is doing fine mate he'll get huge in that massive tank and I'm sure he'll be don.

Your pics don't look bad to me mate colours seem clear etc mine are always crappy phone or tablet pics and usually blured up because he won't keep still

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Lol, playing usually means both parties are happy with the situation haha...
Need to drag the dslr out, even our cheap low mega pixel one blows the latest phone cams outta the water..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store