Unique Tail Arrow Awarna

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
IMG_6327.jpg IMG_6330.jpg

In the whole spawn only 1 pcs like this .your pic is just a normal aro tail .the unique part is that Dorsal and anal is nearly join to the cadual tail.
Nearly join, but did not join like "fan tail," right? So that makes the fish "nearly" unique :D

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
How can u compare a silver arowana to an Asian Arowana.....if u think is near unique is fine ..
As long u are happy!
Why not? How can you tell that is NOT a silver arowana? Are you relate to Kevin Fong? FYI, I don't think your arowana is near unique. It's common to me!

Magic 77

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2015
Why not? How can you tell that is NOT a silver arowana? Are you relate to Kevin Fong? FYI, I don't think your arowana is near unique. It's common to me!
From the way u talk .i know that u got no basic knowledge of Arowana when u cant even tell the different of an Silver Arowana and Asian Arowana.If my fish is not unique to u then show me wat is Unique i would want to learn and open my eyes to see wat is Unique and wat i have never see before....dont just come and talk like u are a pro and find trouble pls go learn more .i dont know who is Kevin fong.Is he yr brother ?

Magic 77

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2015
If it is common pls show me yr common Arrow tail....

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
From the way u talk .i know that u got no basic knowledge of Arowana when u cant even tell the different of an Silver Arowana and Asian Arowana.If my fish is not unique to u then show me wat is Unique i would want to learn and open my eyes to see wat is Unique and wat i have never see before....dont just come and talk like u are a pro and find trouble pls go learn more .i dont know who is Kevin fong.Is he yr brother ?
Actually, you are the one who has no basic knowledge of arowana, since you can't even tell the arowana I posted is NOT a silver arowana. I did showed you what unique is, not "near," want-to-be unique like the one you posted, so why don't you open your eyes to see what is unique and what you have never seen before, since you couldn't tell what kind of arowana I posted?

Magic 77

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2015
Actually, you are the one who has no basic knowledge of arowana, since you can't even tell the arowana I posted is NOT a silver arowana. I did showed you what unique is, not "near," want-to-be unique like the one you posted, so why don't you open your eyes to see what is unique and what you have never seen before, since you couldn't tell what kind of arowana I posted?
People like u, are one of those too free and has lot of time .Who like to create trouble and problems on ppl thread.if u dont think my fish is Unique ,no problem for me .I let other ppl judge by themseleves.Dont be a sore loser and stop posing yr ugly fish to compare .

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
People like u, are one of those too free and has lot of time .Who like to create trouble and problems on ppl thread.if u dont think my fish is Unique ,no problem for me .I let other ppl judge by themseleves.Dont be a sore loser and stop posing yr ugly fish to compare .
Haha... Who's the sore loser now? Why do you get angry? My fish may be ugly, but I don't go around and take picture of other's fish and post it like you did.

Magic 77

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2015
I post pic of only my own fish ....maybe i should take more pic and share to ppl who appreciate then wasting my time on ppl like u

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store