Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
yea I knew she was playing sarah connor. i'm positive it was mentioned before in the movies thread
Yeah,not sure if I was the only one but I did nention it there.It seemed to go unnoticed so I thought I'd bring it up again lol.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
i'm not paying to watch that deadpool movie after seeing that trailer

there's a thin line between good, minimal comedy and too much annoying try-hard comedy put into an action movie, especially a movie based on a comic book character

that trailer turned me right off. unless people who are familiar with the deadpool comics tell me that's how he is in the comics then so be it I guess
Reminds me of Ant-man...but it wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i'll watch antman when it comes on cable

I can't take paul rudd serious as a super hero. love the dude in comedies though

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anyone see Fantastic Four?....what was the point in redoing it?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
But why?....they can do all of those but no new Hulk movie on the horizon?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
But why?....they can do all of those but no new Hulk movie on the horizon?
hulk from the avengers is supposed to get his own movie

but I think there's an issue with the rights of the character. someone owns the rights and someone else wants to do the movie but they don't' have the rights or something. I don't remember exactly

sucks because he's the only one I care for out of the group really. never been a huge capt fan and I hate overrated ironman movies all day everyday. and the other characters are too weak to get their own movies

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Last night I saw the Korean revenge film I Saw the Devil

wow, that guy who played the main character in Oldboy was the villain and damn, he killed it as the villain. some crazy stuff and I read that some scenes were too gruesome and had to be edited out

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Don't all the characters from avengers have their own movies already?
no, just the popular ones. hulk, ironman, thor and cap

I don't know about green arrow wannabe but black mama was in iron man. they are not strong enough characters to warrant their own flicks

I want hulk to have his own movie post avengers events is what I meant to say

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store