Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I think it's universal that has part ownership of Hulk. I'm ready for another Hulk movie with the Leader and his rubber men

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
i'm not paying to watch that deadpool movie after seeing that trailer

there's a thin line between good, minimal comedy and too much annoying try-hard comedy put into an action movie, especially a movie based on a comic book character

that trailer turned me right off. unless people who are familiar with the deadpool comics tell me that's how he is in the comics then so be it I guess
the reason the trailer is forced comedy is because that how the comics were, deadpool is the only character with the ability to talk in the fourth person, meaning he can talk to the viewer as such, in the comics he would quite often be seen reading the comic you were to see "how it ends" etc. hes the merc with a mouth if it wasn't done that way they would fail the fans like they did with the deadpool take in wolverine origins

its a geek thing hahaha

hulk from the avengers is supposed to get his own movie

but I think there's an issue with the rights of the character. someone owns the rights and someone else wants to do the movie but they don't' have the rights or something. I don't remember exactly

sucks because he's the only one I care for out of the group really. never been a huge capt fan and I hate overrated ironman movies all day everyday. and the other characters are too weak to get their own movies
hulk movie is in dispute because its been failed twice, and like you its the main character to a lot of people and marvel can't afford for it to not work again. i think we will find that he will get a stand alone movie but it will be based on the hulk plant (a lot of rumors) which will mean he needs to be sent away from earth by the avenger (if the comics are to be trusted)

the remake of fantastic four had to be done because of a couple of reasons, chris evans couldn't play capt and jonny blaze, but also with the reason X-men (almost) reboot in that they changed the past so the future is unknown it will allow fox to bring the two universes together if they want. this also lead on to deadpool, he is part of x-men and its the perfect time to bring a movie out that they can bring in if they want too but not sure they will because of the rating. the problem with rights seem to be less since sony released the rights back to marvel studios to use spiderman in the current avengers franchise (next capt film).

exciting time for us geeks lol.

Reactions: pwmin

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
the reason the trailer is forced comedy is because that how the comics were, deadpool is the only character with the ability to talk in the fourth person, meaning he can talk to the viewer as such, in the comics he would quite often be seen reading the comic you were to see "how it ends" etc. hes the merc with a mouth if it wasn't done that way they would fail the fans like they did with the deadpool take in wolverine origins

its a geek thing hahaha

hulk movie is in dispute because its been failed twice, and like you its the main character to a lot of people and marvel can't afford for it to not work again. i think we will find that he will get a stand alone movie but it will be based on the hulk plant (a lot of rumors) which will mean he needs to be sent away from earth by the avenger (if the comics are to be trusted)

the remake of fantastic four had to be done because of a couple of reasons, chris evans couldn't play capt and jonny blaze, but also with the reason X-men (almost) reboot in that they changed the past so the future is unknown it will allow fox to bring the two universes together if they want. this also lead on to deadpool, he is part of x-men and its the perfect time to bring a movie out that they can bring in if they want too but not sure they will because of the rating. the problem with rights seem to be less since sony released the rights back to marvel studios to use spiderman in the current avengers franchise (next capt film).

exciting time for us geeks lol.
Just....wow.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It was quite a read.I was not aware that the second Hulk movie was considered a failure,I enjoyed it and like was said earlier,he's the only character I really care to see more of...other than Captain America;Winter Soldier made me a fan.The whole explanation for the F Four remake didn't make much sense to me as all they had to do was replace Evans as the Torch and I got lost with all that stuff about changing the past and different universes lol.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Defiance, Killjoys and Dark Matter finished out their seasons last week and this week.

IMO, It was the best season for Defiance. Killjoys and Dark Matter had a strong season 1. I would expect all 3 to return next year.

Haven and Continuum return in a few weeks for their final seasons. Continuum lost me in season 3 as they moved away from the season 1 style. Haven is still ok but I think they are running out of ideas. Z Nation returns. Even though it's cheap and goofy, it's like Sharknado...you just can't help but watch.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I gotta admit Z Nation is a guilty pleasure...only other good show on currently is Complications.

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
we a bit behind you guyz over here, im a big fan of ray donovan at the moment and the history shorts like black sails.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
i'm not paying to watch that deadpool movie after seeing that trailer

there's a thin line between good, minimal comedy and too much annoying try-hard comedy put into an action movie, especially a movie based on a comic book character

that trailer turned me right off. unless people who are familiar with the deadpool comics tell me that's how he is in the comics then so be it I guess
yep, that's pretty much it. a cursing smart-ass. Pick up a comic or play the Deadpool video game

http://comicmad.com/

holy late reply, batman

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store