Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like prison break, wish walking dead would be more realistic, for example in one scheme a zombie is stabbed in the head with a plastic plane, skulls aren't that weak, if u don't believe me get a deer skull and try to stab thru the cranium.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Gotham and Agents of Shield(with Ghost Rider) returned this week.

I watched Gotham last night before sleeping. Ended up having a nightmare with the penguin going on a killing spree with a chainsaw.

The Ghost Rider arc is a little lame. He's has a car(a nice 1969 Charger with a blower) instead of a bike and he's hispanic.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Wow did anyone see the new Legend of Tarzan?

So so terrible...

Jason Bourne was decent but didnt have the feel of the first three..

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
There will be a remake of the tv show Lost in Space. Of course hollywood has screwed it up already. It needs to be called PC in space. They have gotten 3 actors so far: Toby Stephens(Prof. John Robinson), Taylor Russell(Judy Robinson), and Max Jenkins (Will Robinson).

The problem with this family line up so far is that Taylor Russell is black. Did hollywood not learn the failure of the FF reboot? Don't screw up common sense just to be PC. Why couldn't they have made the whole family black...or change Smith or West? The only thing that could semi save this is if the wife is black. While Taylor Russell could pass as a mix, Max Jenkins looks 100% white boy.

What's next a transgender robot? Has the voice of a male but demands his voice be changed to female because he thinks he was born that way.

Strange, I've been dreaming alot(alot) this past week. I read this earlier before taking a nap. For some reason I thought about this in a dream and called it the Qimple effect(totally made up). I decided to look up Qimple to see if there was even such a word to exist and this is what I found:
Qimple streamlines your hiring process so you can hire the best candidate in less time

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Was anyone who watches Z-Nation confused about what was shown the last 2 weeks?

I forgot how last season ended, so 2 weeks ago didn't bother me too much on how they defended that compound from the bald guy. However I noticed Cassandra was there(she was killed earlier).

Then just three days ago it picked up where last season ended(my memory came back).

I don't ever remember seeing the one from 2 weeks ago. Maybe it was a lost episode?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store