Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was under the impression the two hour movie was a stand alone feature to kick off the season but I noticed the bald guy has shown up in the latest episode so I'm not sure what the deal is.In any case,Z Nation is still the best show on the channel.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....not that I actually watch anything else on there lol....as their shows are crap.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I was under the impression the two hour movie was a stand alone feature to kick off the season but I noticed the bald guy has shown up in the latest episode so I'm not sure what the deal is.In any case,Z Nation is still the best show on the channel.
The timing of the bald guy from the 2 hour episode to the season premiere don't add up. Cassandra was killed off about halfway through last season. They were both ok episodes aside from that.
....not that I actually watch anything else on there lol....as their shows are crap.
I'll still defend Dark Matter as being the best. Z-Nation still likes to pull a sharknado almost every episode(last one was a ball of zombies eating each other).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'll still defend Dark Matter as being the best. Z-Nation still likes to pull a sharknado almost every episode(last one was a ball of zombies eating each other).
There was also the chained up helmeted zombies being handled by the bullwhip guy.That seemed like a rip off of a scene from one of the umpteen Resident Evil films.Yeah they have their moments when they appear to be taking the show a little more seriously and then they pull something silly.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So,24 might be long gone but Keifer Sutherland is back in a new promising show called Designated Survivor,also Secrets and Lies looks pretty good.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Update on Lost in Space: Molly Parker has been announced to play Maureen Robinson.

So... John Robinson, Maureen Robinson(parents) and Will Robinson(son) are white but Judy Robinson(daughter) is black.

Why can't they just have the family be all one color and have the others(Don West and Dr. Smith) been a different color? I just don't get this way of thinking.

In the end I just found out it will be on netflix, which means I won't be seeing it(it's slated for 2017 release)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Update on Lost in Space: Molly Parker has been announced to play Maureen Robinson.

So... John Robinson, Maureen Robinson(parents) and Will Robinson(son) are white but Judy Robinson(daughter) is black.

Why can't they just have the family be all one color and have the others(Don West and Dr. Smith) been a different color? I just don't get this way of thinking.

In the end I just found out it will be on netflix, which means I won't be seeing it(it's slated for 2017 release)
I agree with you on the race or color switch up.In my opinion they should keep the character's races the way they were in the original productions.I think this whole thing started with that Chinese actress in that Charlies Angels movie.
I won't be wasting any time on this one but there are some pretty good exclusives on Netflix currently.Bloodlines,Narcos and the Marvel stuff Daredevil and Luke Cage among others.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I agree with you on the race or color switch up.In my opinion they should keep the character's races the way they were in the original productions.I think this whole thing started with that Chinese actress in that Charlies Angels movie.
I won't be wasting any time on this one but there are some pretty good exclusives on Netflix currently.Bloodlines,Narcos and the Marvel stuff Daredevil and Luke Cage among others.
I haven't seen anything Netflix related. Luke Cage seems interesting. I wonder how strong they will have him. According to Marvel he can lift 25 tons

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store