Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I've heard of poli x senegal and there's a pic somewhere. I'll try and find it

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I've also heard of Senegal x delhezi, and I saw what I suspected to be a cross between the two on a Facebook page, but wasn't sure.

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
I have only heard of the del x sen
I personally like hybrids ... A lot don't I think they r cool and I think a ornate mixed with anything would look awesome lol I wanna see ornate x faranah lap or ornate x pbb lol

lardieleftover

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
san diego
i was just going to say that an ornate x faranah/koliba lap would look pretty cool, maybe

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I don't think it'd look to good. Ornates and both koliba and faranah laps are know for thee patterns. Mix the two and I feel it would create a nasty lookin patternation. The knot hybrid that I think would look cool is a polli x sen. That's only because I saw the pic of it in that one thread a while back. The patterns were just amazing.

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
I've already tried finding ones. Was told that they stopped breeding them a long time ago and the only ones known are in Asia somewhere (not sure exactly where). And I've heard it's pretty difficult to get polys (or really any fish for that matter) shipped to the U.S. From another continent because of not only the shipping cost, but having to have minimum orders etc..,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store