VIDEO: 8" Catfish vs 11" Snakehead

xspainx69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2007
Queens,NY
Snakeheads are an invasive species that is ruining our ecological system and destroying our native species.

I dont see the humor in seeing a beautiful native catfish getting destroyed by an invasive fish from Asia, like we dont already have problems with their humans occupying our land as it is. :banhim:

moronchicken

Feeder Fish
Mar 4, 2007
Cleveland
You are a very primative species. YOU are savage, and far from intelligent. You just don't get it , and apparently the majority of the viewers are mindless as well. You see...nature is FLAWED, and as INTELLIGENT beings, we are here to remedy nature...or die trying. You're efforts are fodder, and you stand here exposed...a foolish COWARD. You must face your hideous self everyday in the mirror, and my heart goes out to you as well as the helpless siluris in the video. The strong should not victimize the helpless. You are clearly uncivilized and make our lives hell for because of YOU, our evolution is stunted and our lives are still very complicated because of it. YOU are the reason for our hunger. YOU are the reason for our war. YOU are the reason for our poverty. YOU are the reason for our suffering. You will learn.

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
WOW, was that a little rtc? I couldn't tell

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
moronchicken;1282018; said:
You are a very primative species. YOU are savage, and far from intelligent. You just don't get it , and apparently the majority of the viewers are mindless as well. You see...nature is FLAWED, and as INTELLIGENT beings, we are here to remedy nature...or die trying. You're efforts are fodder, and you stand here exposed...a foolish COWARD. You must face your hideous self everyday in the mirror, and my heart goes out to you as well as the helpless siluris in the video. The strong should not victimize the helpless. You are clearly uncivilized and make our lives hell for because of YOU, our evolution is stunted and our lives are still very complicated because of it. YOU are the reason for our hunger. YOU are the reason for our war. YOU are the reason for our poverty. YOU are the reason for our suffering. You will learn.
why do you feel sorry for the catfish but not for a feeder? Or the millions of worms eaten everyday? You should give equal value to all animal lives, or none at all

Nabbig2

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 28, 2007
California
Onion01;1282022; said:
why do you feel sorry for the catfish but not for a feeder? Or the millions of worms eaten everyday? You should give equal value to all animal lives, or none at all
I agree very much with you. It is dumb to feel sorry for the catfish if you don't feel for other feeder fish, too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store