[Video] Rio Nanay-drainage Biotope

FSM

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Georgia
Awesome tank.

What do you think of the 550d for photos? I'm trying to decide if I can justify the added expense compared to the 500d.

japes

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
D. Hedington;4335044; said:
The Sunshine Coast, they got alot of quality shops out there?, Im looking for a top notch place that stocks the harder to get American Cichlids,
that ship, any suggestions mate?
Depends what you're after. All of the quality shops are in Brisbane for my tastes.

[QUOTE='vspec';433512;5]i also checked out your close up vid of the fry, how many on the batch?[/QUOTE]

25 maybe, impossible to count at this stage.

FSM;4336302; said:
Awesome tank.

What do you think of the 550d for photos? I'm trying to decide if I can justify the added expense compared to the 500d.
Can't tell you yet, I've only taken about 10 shots with it, and they were just of my 400D to sell. I honestly doubt you could justify the upgrade cost, even after selling your 500D body, for 3mp and a couple of little features.

I've got a shoot coming up with a friend on Tuesday so I'll let you know, but I'm sure it will perform well, just not well enough to warrant the upgrade from a 500 (in my opinion).

FSM

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Georgia
japes;4337275; said:
Can't tell you yet, I've only taken about 10 shots with it, and they were just of my 400D to sell. I honestly doubt you could justify the upgrade cost, even after selling your 500D body, for 3mp and a couple of little features.

I've got a shoot coming up with a friend on Tuesday so I'll let you know, but I'm sure it will perform well, just not well enough to warrant the upgrade from a 500 (in my opinion).
I'm trying to choose between the two. I'll probably get the 500d and use the money I save for another lens.

'vspec'

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2010
Melbourne
I revisited your thread today bud.

Don't know why I didn't think to do it previously, even though you did mention to run it high def. So in realising this, I routed it through the theatre system running a seriously high end HD projector & pumped the sound amplification.

Due to the restricted room size & hence throw distance, im currently running it at 2.25m diagonal ( that's 88.5inch for the metricly challenged).:popcorn:

Even at 720, that in itself was another experience japes, a testimony to the skills your actively honing. Equally impressive is your livestock is incredibly healthy at the time of production. When they are displaying the size of a football, even the midgets in the back row would've been able to pick any dependencies. :hypnotize

Down sides to having a throw of that magnitude is the slight camera shake that's easier detected, however this was nothing that's overly distracting. Considering its was a fresh run with your gear, that in itself is outstanding.

You should be chuffed bud, your displaying a natural quality of setting that is light years ahead of many. And to compound that, actively pursuing the means to portray it professionally.

My shout should the time arise that I return home to QLD for a visit ok.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store