Bf1 is out today, dont be suprised if you dont hear from me for a couple weeks
Hahahah. See you on the other end

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Bf1 is out today, dont be suprised if you dont hear from me for a couple weeks
I'd play battlefield if I got it for free. I prefer the speed (and quick scoping ;-)) of cod games.
Battlefield does look way better though. Pretty impressed with what they did with that game.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Nice! I am absolutely terrible at racing games, i spend more time off the track then on it :eek:

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
my friend got Mortal Kombat XL for his Xbox1 - I still don't think I like it.....I finally got to try the DLC characters, a few are really cool and a few are kinda lame. I still think the engine is slow, clunky and sloppy. X-ray moves aren't that impressive for a next gen system, jumping attacks are pretty much a joke. Still gotta check out Story mode, but the engine itself makes me want to play it less and less. IDK why they didn't just take MK 2011's engine and perfect it without changing everything around all over again. This is why Capcom has always been successful and MK has a small limited fanbase

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I thought i would like BF1, but was all meh once i tried it again... Titan fall 2 after watching lots of review videos has also got me thinking...

Seems cant really find any games i want to play other than maybe the new Grand Turismo when it comes out...

Or maybe this gens games are all boring (to me at least)...

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I thought i would like BF1, but was all meh once i tried it again... Titan fall 2 after watching lots of review videos has also got me thinking...

Seems cant really find any games i want to play other than maybe the new Grand Turismo when it comes out...

I'm loving BF1. I didn't think WWI was going to be a good setting but they did a bang up job on the game. They have their share of problems with the game for sure (sloppy net code, DirectX errors effecting all but the newest 10 series graphic cards) but overall for what they had to work with from the time period it turned out well.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico

I liked the Titan fall 2 "tech test" they did several weeks back. I considered buying it.
But the sniper rifles in infinite warfare were the keys to my heart.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store