Water change sunday anyone?

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
no WC this week :confused::confused:

was sunning myself on the coast. but i'll be catching up through the week.

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
Anyone in today?? I'm done, just waiting on the roast for lunch

IMG_20150823_123048.jpg

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Alright shane I've gotta do mine later , where you been on the coast mate ? I've just been down your way in saundersfoot for past week

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
I wasnt far away mate lol just round the coast same county, I was in st davids. very nice place and very nice weather over last weekend. shame about wales this weekend rain both days with sun just in time to tease the kids at late afternoon hahahaha

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
St David's is nice mate I've been there few times , as a naughty child I spent most of my six week summer holidays along that coast from amroth to St David's in various family caravans (kept me out of Manchester and away from trouble lol )
Still not done my wc's not had chance yet today , I'll get the syphon going soon :)

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
hahaha i get that, my parents packed me off too but that made me....

I have only ever been down that way for work or to take the kids to oakwood park, my parent had the kids and took them down so i drove down and spent a couple of days with them before bring the kids home. very nice area think i'll book in for next year. just far enough to get away without the hassle of long travel, must be getting old. normally head back to leeds to see the folks but i don't mind that trip cause wharf aquatics is on route and always worth the stop.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
im done, forgot pics, its been a manic day, cleaned filters too!-)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Well you've all inspired me lol the syphon is goin :D
Those pembroke beaches are awesome mate you defo should take the kids to saundersfoot or tenby we go every year , my kids love the place

hooliganATV

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2014
Wales UK
im done, forgot pics, its been a manic day, cleaned filters too!-)
Mine are next week, makes for a long day lol

Well you've all inspired me lol the syphon is goin :D
Those pembroke beaches are awesome mate you defo should take the kids to saundersfoot or tenby we go every year , my kids love the place
yep, i'm on the coast here in fact the beach is walking distance from my house and its awesome for surfing and stuff, and if i want the holiday feel barry island is 10mins away lol. its the break from routine, i'm a bit of a work a hollick and it's been said my job is my hobby and everything else is just a collection of part time jobs i do when not at work hahaha. my boss told me to find a hobby a couple of weeks back cause i have so much time off to take, I said it wasn't the hobbies i need, its the money to grow the hobbies i have.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store