Weather Reports

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
does anyone know where I can get old weather reports from? I am looking for the weather from 5/16/14.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol,Eddie would know!....but seriously interesting request and there gas got to be some where on net that has what you are looking fir for

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
I am in court right now and hoping that the weather will help my case. I printed out the weather from that site but wanted to bring in a 2nd source.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Well, good luck

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
Thanks. I never got to go to trial. I plead non guilty to a seat belt ticket a while ago. Last night was my trial. I walk into the judges quarters to go to trial and the cop wasn't their. They asked me to wait outside and the prosecutor will come speak with me. The prosecutor came outside and offered me a $50 jaywalking ticket and I accepted the offer. At the conference I was offered a jaywalking ticket. The jaywalking ticket and the seat belt ticket would have cost me the same amount with no points. So I figured I might as well fight it.

When the prosecutor offered me the jaywalking he said he didn't want to make me wait. I wasn't sure if they were calling the cop to come in, going to reschedule my trail or he just didn't want the judge to dismiss it for what ever reason. There is an $80 or $90 surcharge on all traffic tickets. With the reduced fee it didn't pay to risk it. I am wonder if I didn't accept it if I could of got the judge to dismiss the ticket. No big deal either way.

I did see this which was kind of strange. This guy came to court with a whole entourage. Wearing red bow ties and a red hat. When it was the guys turn to go into the judges quarters, his whole entourage went with him. Then the court clerk told the cops to hang out by the judges door.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So you surreptitiously recorded court proceedings.....you could have been thrown in jail for contempt if you were caught.

Last edited:

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
So you surreptitiously recorded court proceedings.....you could have been thrown in jail for contempt if you were caught.
Roflmao. I would have a mod delete that video. And yeah...had I clicked the thread I could've helped. I've used old weather reports for fishing

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Roflmao. I would have a mod delete that video. And yeah...had I clicked the thread I could've helped. I've used old weather reports for fishing
I was joking when I name dropped you and was wondering if you would read this thread..I remember how you loved the weather talk in the other thread lol...as for the recording,those guys wearing the fez hats look like Masons or Elk members...looks like that guy was calling in a club or fraternity favor.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I was joking when I name dropped you and was wondering if you would read this thread..I remember how you loved the weather talk in the other thread lol...as for the recording,those guys wearing the fez hats look like Masons or Elk members...looks like that guy was calling in a club or fraternity favor.
Video was deleted before I ever saw it but yeah I knew you were poking fun. I actually hadnt clicked it cuz I thought it was a how's your weather thread. After it had so few posts I knew it wasn't about that so I clicked

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store