Weather Reports

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
Thats crazy that in some states you can't record in a court house. I am not sure what the law is in the state I got the ticket. The court house is public grounds and the constitution states that people are entitled to a public trial. I think the supreme court will shoot that law down. People should be able able to record their own court proceedings to keep,the court honest. I had an issue with a judge once and the court recording went missing when it was requested.

The prosecutor asked the guy if he was a member of something and asked for an ID.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Thats crazy that in some states you can't record in a court house. I am not sure what the law is in the state I got the ticket. The court house is public grounds and the constitution states that people are entitled to a public trial. I think the supreme court will shoot that law down. People should be able able to record their own court proceedings to keep,the court honest. I had an issue with a judge once and the court recording went missing when it was requested.

The prosecutor asked the guy if he was a member of something and asked for an ID.
You would put court TV channel out of business! Kinda makes sense to me though. We really want edited videos out on the Internet?

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
Video was deleted before I ever saw it but yeah I knew you were poking fun. I actually hadnt clicked it cuz I thought it was a how's your weather thread. After it had so few posts I knew it wasn't about that so I clicked
sorry you missed it by a couple of minutes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store