WELL.... BALLS.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I can't get my Senegalensis to eat tilapia....cut it into little 1/4" - 1/2" pieces and he just chewed on them and it didn't even look like he ate any of it overnight. Weirdos, man. I'm probably gonna give this one to my fishing buddy....he's got a 55g w/ tetras and danios and rainbow sharks. This thing is like 3" and I bought him in Dec. at 2'' :(

Just get your worms from the yard, like me. as long as you don't use chemical pesticides or anything, they are fine. Start a compost/leaf-and-grass clippings-pile, then you don't even have to dig. this week gonna rain all week, you could easily drop 100+ into a 5g bucket and have plenty for months, maybe more. I still can't believe people actually pay money for worms. lol
My fire eel wont touch anything else so worms it is and I have been lucky enough to find worms of the perfect size for his small mouth in my backyard and the other day I hit the jackpot at work thanks to all this rain that we have been having.In the morning they are all over the concrete walkways at work so I filled up a few containers worth.....little to no effort and the price was right!

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
My fire eel wont touch anything else so worms it is and I have been lucky enough to find worms of the perfect size for his small mouth in my backyard and the other day I hit the jackpot at work thanks to all this rain that we have been having.In the morning they are all over the concrete walkways at work so I filled up a few containers worth.....little to no effort and the price was right!
Remember back in the day when there was no place to BUY nightcrawlers???......

yea, me neither lol

Texas321

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2016
Sounds like my Monday morning....I leave for work before the sun comes out and keep all the lights out in the house so I don't wake everyone else up. Some how my Oscar jumped out of the bank of the tank and ended up in the front of the tank right in the walk way....I have my work boots on so I don't feel anything and next thing I know I'm at work and get a text from my girlfriend with a pic of my Oscar just crushed!! I stepped on him and had no idea. I hate that the jumped out but I at least hope he was dead before I stepped on him. It's odd because the only possible way he could of jumped out in a gap not even half a inch on the back and I have hang on plants in the back so idk what happened. Pissed me off though...

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store